Gevota Davis KO8 Francisco Fonseca : IBF Super Featherweight Title Fight
Gevota Davis KO8 Francisco Fonseca Full Fight (IBF Super Featherweight Title Fight)
27/8/2017
BOOK FUTURE FIGHTS HERE
27/8/2017
BOOK FUTURE FIGHTS HERE
Watch The Full Fight Below
"I caught him with a body shot before that shot, he took advantage of the shot on the back of the head".
"He was hurt. Body shot right there, now he took advantage of the one to the back of the head?"
"It was a mistake, I’m young and growing, my apologies to the fans and the media, I’m sorry, it’ll never happen again".
" I don’t want to make excuses (after having a cold)".
Other Fights
⚡ Floyd Mayweather KO10 Conor McGregor Full Fight (The Money Fight)
⚡ Badou Jack KO5 Nathan Cleverly Full Fight (WBA Light Heavyweight Title Fight)
⚡ Terence Crawford Defeats Julius Indongo : Boxing Highlights (Video) (Title Unification Fight)
Comments
Post a Comment